What I'm Doing Now
What's on my plate right now?
This page is inspired by Derek Sivers' project, nownownow.com. Last updated on October 11th, 2022.
- Instead of doing a New Year's resolution, I've decided to do a bunch of 30-day challenges. For October, I'm doing 30 days of yoga, although I've re-aggravated a shoulder injury already so the month isn't off to the greatest start.
- Professionally, I'm doing lots of architecture and development work recently. I'm enjoying assisting the team to build best practices and to push their code to be better.
🎧 What I'm Listening To
- One of my new favourite artists is The Cold Stares. Their song Nothing But The Blues is so damn good!
- I've been enjoying some atmospheric trance on A State of Trance, Ibiza 2022.
- Jazz in the Background is exactly what it says on the tin, and something nice to have on while I'm reading.
📚 What I'm Reading
- I'm continuing to read Effortless by Greg McKeown again. It was a commitment to myself to have a healthier work life. My book notes are available on my wiki.
- The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations on Clarity, Effectiveness, and Serenity by Ryan Holiday and Stephen Hanselman
- Building a Second Brain by Tiago Forte. I'm making progress on this, but it's a long book. (My book notes are here)