What I'm Doing Now
This page is inspired by Derek Sivers' project, nownownow.com. Last updated on May 13th, 2022.
- Instead of doing a New Year's resolution, I've decided to do a bunch of 30-day challenges. For May, I'm taking a picture of myself every day for the month. I have this irrational fear of having my picture taken and it makes me very uncomfortable. My goal is to get over some of that.
- Professionally, I'm working as a Development Manager in the HCM space. We build products that pay people. My team is awesome. I'd like to think our product is pretty awesome too, but that probably has to do with me having worked on it for over a decade.
🎧 What I'm Listening To
- Halestorm just released a new album, Back From the Dead. It's fantastic.
- My morning work is usually accompanied with the Brain Food playlist from Spotify.
- Jazz in the Background is exactly what it says on the tin, and something nice to have on while I'm reading.
📚 What I'm Reading